For most, your 401(k) is the single largest account that exists in your financial portfolio. In fact, 8 out of 10 millionaires took advantage of this awesome tool and used their company’s 401(k) to help them hit millionaire status. If you’re serious about building wealth and reaching financial freedom, you better know what this account is and how it works. Here’s all of our best advice on how to maximize your 401(k) – all in one video!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Whether or not a 401(k) plan makes sense for you
- Where 401(k) plans came from
- How 401(k) plans work
- How to choose between Roth and Traditional 401(k) plans
- Secret 401(k) strategies that will help you build wealth
- How to pick the best mutual funds in your 401(k)
- Whether or not you should rollover your old employer’s 401(k)
- How you measure up to the average 401(k) balance by age in the United States
Research and resources from this episode:
- Do 401(k) Plans No Longer Make Sense for Savers?
- Are You Using Your 401(k) the WRONG Way? (You’ll Want to Watch This!)
- How to Pick the Best Mutual Funds in Your 401(k)
- Should You Rollover Your Old Employer’s 401(k)?
- Average 401(k) Balance By Age in 2021
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.