What is the top money problem you face? Whether it’s a practical financial issue or an unhealthy mindset, this episode will put you back on track. We did some research and polled our YouTube audience, now we’re telling you how to solve the top 5 most common money problems.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to combat common misconceptions about wealth that are robbing you of financial security
- How to make sure you have enough saved for retirement
- Strategies to help you be financially successful in a high cost of living area
- How deferred gratification can change you life
- What to do if you don’t make enough money
Research and resources from this episode:
- Top 6 Paying Side Hustles in 2021! (Are You Ready to Make More Money?)
- What Is the Average Annual Return for the S&P 500? (Investopedia)
- Compound Annual Growth Rate Annualized Return (Money Chimp)
- Americans are more pessimistic about their financial futures now than at any other time in Trump’s presidency (Washington Post)
- Where do Americans think the stock market will be in a year? (You Gov America)
- [Survey] 1 in 3 Americans Putting Off a Financial Decision Until After the Election (Finance Buzz)
- Top 5 money problems Americans face (USA Today)
- Over Half of Older Americans Have Zero in Retirement Savings (Bloomberg)
- The Top Financial Issues U.S. Families are Facing Today (AmeriChoice)
- Only 19 percent of Americans think they earn enough money (CNBC)
- New Report: How Credit Card Debt Impacts the Average American (Clever)
- Credit Card Debt in 2020: Balances Drop for the First Time in Eight Years (Experian)
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.