40% of Americans are considering quitting their jobs in 2021. Why is this happening? Let’s discuss how to tell when it’s time to find a new job or change careers. We’ll offer some practical self-assessment tools, along with tips on how to stand out from the crowd when applying to a new job. Get honest advice from two guys who have been on the other side of the hiring process a lot over the past few years!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why so many Americans are thinking about quitting
- Important questions to ask yourself before you quit
- Powerful self-assessment tools to help you make the wise career decisions
- How to get the job you want
Research and resources from this episode:
- At Least 40% of Workers Are Contemplating Quitting Their Jobs (Go Banking Rates)
- Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary (BLS)
- Millions of workers are quitting their jobs during the pandemic. Meet six who made a big change. (Washington Post)
- Quits: Total Nonfarm (FRED)
- The National Study of Millionaires (Ramsey Solutions)
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.