Financial success doesn’t have to be rare. By teaching the younger generation basic principles of compounding interest and money management, we can equip each and every one of them to become multi-millionaires by the time they retire.
Our message to young savers (from small children to young adults) is this: wealth creation is surprisingly simple, but it’s not easy! This episode will show you how much your money can grow when you have time on your side, and teach you how to avoid common financial mistakes that can hurt your success.
Whether you’re young yourself, or a friend or family member to a young person, this episode is for you!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What it takes to become rich
- How to spot common misconceptions young people have about money
- How much you need to save to become a multi-millionaire starting from ages 0-35
- Key financial principles to master for each age group
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.