Owning a new car sounds great… but is it actually keeping you poor? Buying a car can be a treacherous process, threatening to knock your financial life off course. This episode will walk you through everything you need to know! You’ll be able to walk off the lot knowing you made an informed decision and got a good deal!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The hard truth about buying a car
- Car purchase ground rules that keep your financial life from ruin
- The best and worst car brands for your financial life
- How to decide on a new vs. used car
- The 3 factors that create a great deal
- How to make the buying process easier
Research and resources from this episode:
- Vehicle Depreciation Rates (Direct Express Auto Transport)
- Car Depreciation: How Much Value Will a New Car Lose? (Carfax)
- What Car Brands Depreciate The Fastest? (The Mix)
- Top 10 Cars That Hold Their Value Best (iSeeCars)
- Depreciation Rankings – Popular Brands and Vehicles with the Best Resale Value after 5 Years (Car Edge)
- Dealer Cost Calculator – Find out what the dealer really paid. (Car Buying Strategies)
- When Is the Best Time to Buy a Car? (Edmunds)
Enjoy the Show?
- Sign up for the Financial Order of Operation (FOO) Online Course!
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.