“Is the next recession around the corner?” Every four years, we get this question without fail – and this year is no exception! No matter your candidate or preferred party, it’s easy to fall into worrying about the election’s impact on our economy and your personal portfolio. Let’s debunk some lies, examine history, and make sure your finances can weather the political storm!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How past elections have impacted the market
- Whether or not one party is better for the economy than the other
- How you should structure your financial portfolio to weather the next four years
- How your age affects your personal financial strategy
Research and resources from this episode:
- Presidential elections and stock returns (Fidelity)
- The AI Revolution: The Road to Superintelligence (Wait But Why)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.