The biggest obstacle to your success is right between your ears. With the amount of information at our fingertips and media outlets vying for our attention, it’s so easy to be swayed by questionable financial advice. Our goal is to help you know what’s coming your way! We want you to have wisdom that helps you weather the barrage of ideas, opinions, and false information. This show tells you exactly what to watch out for and what to do instead!
Research and resources from this episode:
- If It Bleeds, It Leads: Understanding Fear-Based Media (Psychology Today)
- Compound Annual Growth Rate (Annualized Return) (Moneychimp)
- Over 200 years of historical annual Gold Prices (Only Gold)
- Gold Price Charts & Graphs (AMPEX)
- Check Your Investment Professional (SEC)
- BrokerCheck by FINRA
- Bernie Madoff ADV (SEC)
- Cardone Capital – Offerings Circular (SEC)
- 7 Millionaire Myths (Investopedia)
- How Many Millionaires Actually Inherited Their Wealth? (Chris Hogan)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.