You want to know you’re making the right decisions with your money, but no one is perfect. While we recognize you’ll have your moments of error, we want to make sure you get the big items right! What are the 3 most significant financial areas that will make or break your financial life? This episode unpacks some fundamental financial strategies that will either set you up for success or completely ruin your financial life.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- A life-changing financial opportunity that 30% of Americans leave on the table
- What it means to “major in the minors” and why you should avoid it at all costs
- How to pick the right investments and build wealth
Research and resources from this episode:
- How America Saves 2019 Report (Vanguard )
- Cashback Monitor
- U.S. Median Household Income Up in 2018 From 2017 (U.S. Census Bureau)
- This map shows the average monthly auto loan payment in every U.S. state (CNBC)
- SPIVA: 2020 Active vs. Passive Scorecard (Q1) (IFA)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.