Dave Ramsey is the best resources for getting out of debt. He has done incredible good for the financial world and millions of people across America. But there is one element of Dave’s advice that deserves a closer look. How effective is Ramsey Solutions’ investment advice? Let’s do a deep dive on why it might not be as prudent as you think – and how to fix it!
This was a highly requested episode! We hope it’s helpful and inspiring.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Dave’s portfolio performs over time
- Downfalls of Dave’s strategy to watch out for
- How to maximize your investment strategy for optimal performance
- The Money Guy tenets of investing to guide your financial strategy and behavior
Research and resources from this episode:
- Dave Ramsey Fact Sheet
- Dave’s Investing Philosophy (Dave Ramsey)
- How to Choose the Right Mutual Funds (Dave Ramsey)
- Investment Company Fact Book p. 74 (ICI)
- Trends in Expenses and Fees of Funds, 2019 (ICI)
- SPIVA: 2020 Active vs. Passive Scorecard (Q1) (IFA)
- Risk-Return Tradeoff (Investopedia)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.