Telsa is revolutionizing the auto industry, but what does that mean for your finances? Get ready for some mind-blowing math about how this luxury vehicle may be coming for tried-and-true brands like BMW and Honda.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Tesla is demolishing the value of your BMW
- How much it costs to own a Tesla, BMW, or Honda in the long-term
- Whether or not your Tesla can last 1 million miles
- Honda Accord vs. Tesla Model 3: a surprising a comparison
Research and resources from this episode:
- Tesla Owner Demographics (Hedges & Company)
- Tesla Model 3 Demographics (Hedges & Company)
- 2020 BMW 3-Series (US News)
- 2020 BMW 3 Series Pricing (TrueCar)
- 2020 BMW 3 Series Cost to Own (Edmunds)
- National Average Gas Prices
- Tesla Model 3 Stats
- Tesla Model 3 Maintenance Guide — Costs Even Lower Than I Thought! (Clean Technica)
- BMW 3 Series Depreciation (Car Edge)
- Tesla Depreciation (Car Edge)
- Despite SUV Craze, Tesla Model 3 Dominates US Luxury Vehicle Market (Clean Technica)
- Your 2020 Honda Accord (TrueCar)
- 2020 Honda Accord Cost to Own (Edmunds)
- EX-L 2.0T 4dr Sedan Specs (Auto Blog)
- Honda Accord Depreciation (Car Edge)
- Elon Musk Reveals Plans for His Million-Mile Battery (Popular Mechanics)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.