Small decisions have big impacts. Savings goals and milestone purchases should be celebrated, but they might be costing way more than you think! There is a major flaw in how Americans view money. We want to make sure you recognize it! This episode shows you how to measure twice, cut once, and make sure you’re making lifestyle decisions that will set you up for success.
Warning: These numbers might shock you!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to recognize the huge opportunity cost hidden in many big purchases
- How to keep the dark side of compounding interest from working against you
- What hidden costs should factor into your next auto or home purchase
- Why so many college students are getting ripped off unnecessarily
- How to recognize the immense power of your army of dollar bills now, so you can put it to work for an abundant future!
Research and resources from this episode:
- Real Median Household Income in the United States (FRED Economic Data)
- Median Sales Price for New Houses Sold in the United State (FRED Economic Data)
- Average published charges by sector over time (College Board)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.