The best way to create wisdom is through experience. Over two decades of wealth management experience has taught us a lot and, thankfully, we’re self-deprecating enough to share all of it – the good and the bad! This episode unpacks our top 3 successes and failures in the world of finance, so you can avoid the pitfalls from our early years and capitalize off of our current wins!
Here are the best and worst financial decisions we have ever made!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The dangers of faking success
- Which investments to avoid at all costs and which to take advantage of today
- How to get ahead by making yourself stand out
- How the power of deferred gratification has paid off in our personal lives
- What true success looks like
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.