You’ll be shocked when you realize what technology did not exist just a little over 10 years ago. Whether it’s social media, online banking, or video chat, technology has drastically changed how we manage our time and money. In this episode, we take a look back on technological advancements from the last 15 years that make it more simple than ever before to build wealth!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How basic technology has amplified your opportunity to make money
- Why today’s investors have it made (compared to those in 2006)
- How to tell if your smartphone has helped manage or steal your time
- Why the writing was on the wall for stores like Radio Shack
Research and resources from this episode:
- Didn’t Exist in 2007 (@bussinesslogic)
- Average savings interest rates for 2020 (Bankrate)
- Best Online Savings Accounts for June 2020 (Bankrate)
- Consumer Banking: Statistics and Trends in 2020 (Value Penguin)
- Online Dating & Relationships (Pew Research Center)
- Everything From This 1991 Radio Shack Ad You Can Now Do With Your Phone (HuffPost)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.