Watch out for the potential financial pitfalls brought on by this global pandemic! The Money Guy Show is committed to helping you keep your finances on track at every age, in every situation. Whether you’re 20, 30, 40, or 50, there are unique financial pitfalls either created or exacerbated by COVID-19. This episode lets you learn more about them, so you can avoid trouble and spread the word!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to factor in your life circumstances as you prepare for the next unknown
- What financial goals you should prioritize at your stage of life
- How to continue handling the CARES Act (stimulus) provisions in a wise manner
- How to adjust your financial goals in the midst of a pandemic
- How to gain perspective and appreciate your season of life, no matter your circumstances
Research and resources from this episode:
- Stimulus Checks: How to Maximize Your Money (Money Guy Show)
- Here’s a top reason Americans are carrying an average credit card balance of over $6,200 (USA Today)
- My Retirement Plan is You (NYT)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.