Mutual Funds vs. ETFs: is this the showdown of the century? While it’s fun to pit things against each other in friendly competition, we believe both of these funds can be used for good. Mutual Funds and ETFs can be super friends, but you must understand the pros and cons of each and how they impact your unique financial situation.
Let’s unpack what these funds are, how they work, and which strategies might be right for you!
Research and resources from this episode:
- 2019 Investment Company Fact Book (ICI)
- Bond ETF Price Discovery Is A Mess Right Now (ETF Trends)
- The Recent Volatility in Bond ETFs Explained (PWL)
- Bond ETF discount during recent volatility (Vanguard)
- Trends in Expenses and Fees of Funds, 2019 (ICI)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.