Michael Jordan led the Chicago Bulls to legendary success throughout the 90s. We were so excited to watch the new ESPN documentary called “The Last Dance,” as it chronicles the rise and fall of this great team. While we were geeking out of Jordan’s incredible story, we realized this doc is chock full of valuable financial lessons that apply to your personal finances. Join us as we reminisce about the Bulls’ golden years and learn from their successes – and failures.
Research and resources from this episode:
- His Worst of Times Led to Pippen’s Best (Chicago Tribune)
- Why suicide is more common among celebrities, CEOs and creatives, and how therapy helps (South China Morning Post)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.