How can you maximize the money available to you through the CARES Act? This legislation is a fluid situation, but through lots of research, we broke down exactly how you can take advantage of these new benefits. Whether you’re an individual or a small business, there are provisions you need to be aware of and instructions you need to keep in the forefront of your mind. We walk through every detail we could uncover in this episode.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What rebates do you qualify for and how much?
- Should you take advantage of these benefits?
- Are there any drawbacks?
- How do you apply?
- What’s the best strategy for my business?
- What impact does it have on your retirement savings?
Research and resources from this episode:
- Everything You Need to Know About the $2 Trillion Stimulus Package (Money Guy)
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
- Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program (SBA)
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form (SBA)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.