COVID-19 is on all of our minds. We are all concerned about the health of our loved ones, and the volatility of the financial markets is not helping to ease everyone’s anxiety or nervousness. Our goal is to keep you updated and be a resource as we all work through these difficult times.
We recorded a special Money Guy Q&A show that specifically addressed what we are facing. A few of the questions that were covered include:
- Why don’t we go to cash, let things calm down, and then get back into the market?
- How can we be sure that markets will recover?
- Is this downturn and bear market different?
Research and resources from this episode:
- What You Should Know in an Uncertain Market (Brian Preston, 2002)
- Suffering Through Your First Financial Crisis? Read This to Relax (NY Times)
- Why outbreaks like coronavirus spread exponentially, and how to “flatten the curve” (WP)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.