In the midst of the recent coronavirus market volatility, we realized, we’ve been here before. When you live through a market downturn, you walk away wiser, and full of new planning strategies to help you prepare for your next unexpected life event. In this episode, we walk through financial planning opportunities you can take advantage of in the middle of this uncertainty, then shift our focus on how to prepare for the next one.
Life presents us with a lot of things we can’t control, but we can learn from the hard times and walk away more prepared for the future.
In this episode:
- How to deal with your emotions in the midst of market volatility
- Why you should take advantage of strategies like dollar cost averaging, loss harvesting, and more right now
- Specific ways you can prepare yourself and your portfolio for future emergencies
Research and resources from this episode:
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.