Ever wish you had permission to spend guilt free?
As financial advisors, people expect us to advise on saving money and spending less, but one of our favorite parts is being that voice of reason and letting people know when they can take their foot off the brake and start living like no one else! Let’s walk through 3 surefire signs that you’re ready to start spending a little more on the things you love. We cover financial priorities, making memories, and keeping your life balanced.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What boxes to check before you splurge
- How much you should be saving and investing each year
- Embarrassing ways The Money Guy team has saved money
- The mentality that makes millionaires successful
- The downsides of living like you’re broke (when you’re actually rich!)
Research and resource in this episode:
- #171: The Biggest Study Of Everyday Millionaires in 25 Years (Afford Anything)
- 78% Of Workers Live Paycheck To Paycheck (Forbes)
- Survey: Most Americans wouldn’t cover a $1K emergency with savings (Bankrate)
- Survey: Nearly 4 in 10 Americans would borrow money to cover a $1K emergency (Bankrate)
- Failure To Launch (FA)
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.