Knowing where to invest your time, money, and attention can be challenging. We get it! In this show, we breakdown the most valuable investment strategies to focus on in your 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s.
This show goes hand-in-hand with our annual Net Worth By Age show. The first show handles specific parts of your Net Worth statement (assets, liabilities, and how you measure up,) this show dives deep into financial priorities and behaviors that will set you up for success!
Research and Resources in this episode:
- Average Net Worth By Age (2020 Update)
- The Power of Mentoring (The Money Guy Blog)
- Financial Order of Operations (The Money Guy Show)
- How much should I save for retirement? (Fidelity)
In this show, you’ll learn:
- How to prioritize your time at every age
- Where to invest your money and how much you should be investing
- What common investment mistakes to avoid
Enjoy the Show?
- Get FREE downloads full of financial advice from our Resource Page!
- Subscribe on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Send us your questions or share your story.