You’re not going to believe we’re giving away this advice for free! We’re so excited to share these untold secrets and help you take your finances to the next level.
WARNING: These ideas are advanced. While they may be exactly what you need to achieve financial abundance, each step involves complex rules and the IRS. You may not want to try these without a professional.
If these strategies sound like your next step, let us guide you to success! It may be time to take our relationship to the next level as part of the Abound Wealth family.
Here’s what you’ll learn in today’s episode:
Advanced Charitable Giving
- How to use Charitable Gift Funds like a pro
- How to give a larger gift to charity and get a larger tax deduction
- What a “QCD” is and why every non-profit, church, and person over 70 needs to know about it
HSA Fund and Hold
- 3 Ways to Use an HSA (and how most people miss best one)
- The powerful HSA strategy only 4% of people are taking advantage of
- What happens to your HSA if you pass away
- How to get the tax advantage of a Roth IRA in spite of the income limit
- The one “catch” to Roth Conversions
- A flow chart that lets you know if Roth Conversions are right for you
Mega Roth Conversions
- How to contribute $50,000 a year to a Roth IRA (We know it sounds crazy!)
Resources and Research Cited in this Episode
- IRS Bulletin (Covering HSA rules)
- Health Savings Account Balances, Contributions, Distributions, and Other Vital Statistics, 2017: Statistics From the EBRI HSA Database
Enjoy the Show?
- Subscribe so you get new episodes and show notes sent right to your inbox.
- Leave us a review on iTunes.
- Send us your questions or share your story.
- Use #AskTheMoneyGuy for your questions on social media.
- Get your FREE copy of The 30-Minute(ish) Financial Plan.
If you have any questions (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also join the conversation on The Money Guy Show Facebook page or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.