Everyone wants to be like a celebrity. All they have to do is have the right handbag, shoes, or outfit and it will sell out. We have learned celebrities are not immune to financial mistakes. We have all seen stories in the media about different mistakes that celebrities have made.
Be sure to tune-in to this week’s episode of The Money Guy Show as we share the lessons we have learned from celebrity financial mistakes. Also, how you can apply these lessons to your financial life.
Here’s What You’ll Find Out in this Episode:
- Why you have to take the IRS very seriously
- How to be aware of people taking advantage of you.
- What you do on social media matters? The $20 million dollar mistake
- Who do you take advice from and how to make sure that they are a trusted source for information
- Making sure you save for a rainy day
- Understanding the need to plan and not pretending you will live forever
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Celebrity Money Mistakes and How to Prevent Them
- Financial Order of Operations: How To Prioritize Your Financial Goals
- How I Became The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Enjoy the Show?
- Make sure you subscribe so you get updates, announcements, and exclusive post-show deliverables!
- Leave us a review on iTunes
- Send us your questions or share your story!
- You can also use #AskTheMoneyGuy on social media!
- Get your FREE copy of The 30-Minute(ish) Financial Plan
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: [email protected] and [email protected] You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll never miss special announcements and offers, plus you’ll get future podcasts and blog posts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.