Hey Money Guy Show family! We’re back with a second episode on how you can plan for your next magical Disney World vacation. We did a similar show two years ago (Maximizing the Magic: All the Ways You Can Save Money at Walt Disney World) and are back with even more tips and tricks you can use to help you make the Disney magic go further.
Brian just returned from a family vacation to Disney World in mid-October and has fresh and new ideas to share with you. When a Disney World vacation can easily cost you thousands of dollars, it’s vital to get the most from your Disney experience.
Tune in to this week’s mini-episode of the Money Guy Show to get new Disney World planning tips, money savings tactics, and exciting park updates.
Here’s What You’ll Find Out in this Episode:
- What things you need to plan for in advance and how
- Dining, Fast Passes, Event Scheduled, Hotel Accommodations
- Guidance for doing Disney World right
- Check out David’s Vacation Club Rentals!
- Get groceries delivered with Garden Grocer!
- Have your own first aid kit and know where the first aid stations are at the park
- Don’t overlook the premium add-ons for special interests like certain rides, shows, dining experiences, etc.
- And, of course, how to save money on your next trip!
- Only do the dining plan when it’s free
- You don’t have to be under 9 to order off the kid’s menu
- Uber and Lyft can help you get to where you need to go inexpensively
- Jennifer Preston’s 5 Basic Rules for Success (you heard it here second)
- Get to the park 30 minutes before it opens
- Don’t start with the first ride you see. Start from the back and work your way around to your list of rides.
- Plan ahead. Happiest place on Earth doesn’t happen by just showing up.
- Don’t overschedule. Leave room for breaks, downtime, and overall flexibility
- Plan to avoid crowds (when you ride and when you eat)
- Find out Brian’s most favorite things at Disney World!
- Restaurants, rides, and shows by park
- What’s coming to Disney World in 2019 and beyond that has everyone losing their minds!
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Enjoy the Show?
- Make sure you subscribe so you get updates, announcements, and exclusive post-show deliverables!
- Leave us a review on iTunes
- Send us your questions or share your story!
- You can also use #AskTheMoneyGuy on social media!
- Get your FREE copy of The 30-Minute(ish) Financial Plan
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: [email protected] and [email protected] You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll never miss special announcements and offers, plus you’ll get future podcasts and blog posts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.