We have a special show for you this week with a very special guest: Dr. Sarah Stanley Fallaw, Ph.D. Dr. Fallaw is the founder and President of DataPoints LLC, a company that provides scientifically validated, automated behavioral finance tools to the financial services industry. DataPoints created the industry’s first biodata-based, predictive assessment of individual propensity to build wealth. This pioneering product for understanding client psychology has been featured in media outlets including MarketWatch, Money Magazine, InvestmentNews, and U.S. News & World Report. She is the co-author of The Next Millionaire Next Door, a new edition to her father Dr. Thomas Stanley’s original text The Millionaire Next Door.
Dr. Fallaw joins us to share her research on what the portrait of today’s millionaire looks like. She reveals the psychological and behavioral side of financial planning. Tune in to find out how the way people think about and react to money correlates with their ability to build wealth.
You won’t want to miss this episode of The Money Guy show. Join us to learn how you can turn income into wealth, and why you’re probably closer to becoming a millionaire than you think!
Here’s What You’ll Find Out in this Episode:
- Meet THE Dr. Sarah Stanley Fallaw, Ph.D. and learn how she’s keeping her father’s legacy alive in her new book.
- Find out what the portrait of today’s millionaire looks like: characteristics, traits, demographics, habits.
- The specifics of turning income into wealth:
- How to calculate your net worth and where you should be
- How much to save
- How millionaires create wealth and how you can, too
- Stats and figures that may shock you about millionaires and how they amassed their wealth
- What millionaires rate as “critical to their success”
Enjoy the Show?
- Make sure you subscribe so you get updates, announcements, and exclusive post-show deliverables!
- Leave us a review on iTunes
- Send us your questions or share your story!
- You can also use #AskTheMoneyGuy on social media!
- Get your FREE copy of The 30-Minute(ish) Financial Plan
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll never miss special announcements and offers, plus you’ll get future podcasts and blog posts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.