So, you want to be a financial success. Who doesn’t? Fortunately, quite a bit of research has been conducted to find out what it is that millionaires do differently than the average American.
In today’s episode of The Money Guy Show, we take a closer look at Sarah Stanley Fallaw, Ph.D.’s new book The Next Millionaire Next Door, Steven Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Tom Corley’s 9 Habits of Highly Successful People, and Tony Robbins’ How to Establish Joyful Habits. What we found is that there are certain habits and behaviors that show up again and again that correlate with success.
Be sure to tune in as we explore the habits and choices that millionaires make that contribute to their financial well-being. Also, if you haven’t done so already be sure to subscribe to our mailing list so that you get access to special show giveaways.
Here’s What You’ll Find Out in this Episode:
- Routines and rituals that some athletes follow to put them in the right physical and mental space to perform at their highest levels
- The personal habits Brian and Bo have observed and experienced that have had a positive impact on their life
- What the new research in The Next Millionaire Next Door reveals about millionaires and the choices they make with their time
- The number of hours millionaires spend doing certain things versus the average American
- What self-help experts Stephen R. Covey, Tom Corley, and Tony Robbins say about success habits and which ones seem to find a common place on everyone’s list
- Our conclusions based on the data about which habits are most closely associated with financial success
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- The Next Millionaire Next Door by Sarah Stanley Fallaw, Ph.D.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- 9 Habits of Highly Successful People by Tom Corley
- How Can I Establish Joyful Habits? By Tony Robbins
Enjoy the Show?
- Make sure you subscribe so you get updates, announcements, and exclusive post-show deliverables!
- Leave us a review on iTunes
- Send us your questions or share your story!
- You can also use #AskTheMoneyGuy on social media!
- Get your FREE copy of The 30-Minute(ish) Financial Plan
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll never miss special announcements and offers, plus you’ll get future podcasts and blog posts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.