If you are interested in lowering your auto insurance bill and monthly premiums, then you’ll want to tune in to this week’s episode of The Money Guy Show. We share how you can save money and keep yourself and your loved ones protected.
In this week’s show, we cover the 9 ways you can potentially lower your auto insurance costs without compromising the coverage you need.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to shop around for car insurance – what to look for and where to get quotes
- Why shopping for car insurance BEFORE a car purchase can save you money
- What you need know about deductibles
- How to reduce coverage on your older vehicles
- If bundling your auto insurance and homeowners insurance can save you money
- How your credit score impacts your insurance costs
- How to take advantage of low mileage discounts
- Why you should ask your employer about group insurance
- The best ways to seek out other insurance discounts that may be available to you – what they are and how to price compare them
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Federal Citizen Information Center
- National Consumers League
- Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service, USDA
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better, and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.