We have an entirely different type of show for you today! Join Brian and Bo as they take you on a trip in Brian’s Tesla Model 3. Yes, you heard that right, Brian and Bo take this week’s show out of the studio and on the road. You’ll want to watch this week’s episode on YouTube if you can.
This episode is part Tesla review, part car industry overview, and part how electric vehicles impact personal finances.
Here’s what you can expect from this week’s special installment of The Money Guy Show:
- Overview (and hands-on tour) of all the key features and tech of the Tesla Model 3
- What makes Tesla an industry disruptor and how it will likely push future innovation in the car industry
- Address some of the common questions about electric vehicles
- What we love about the Tesla (and what we don’t)
- The economics of owning a Tesla: purchase price, tax credits, cost of electricity, and ongoing maintenance expense
- A comparison of the economics of owning a Tesla to other vehicles
- General guidelines on buying a Tesla
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better, and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: [email protected] and [email protected]. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.