Have you ever wondered if you should buy whole life or term insurance? Tune in to this week’s mini-episode of The Money Guy Show as we review the two different types of life insurance policies and what you need to know about them both.
What you’ll find out in this week’s episode:
- How tax reform affects life insurance
- What concerns/funding needs does life insurance cover
- The cost difference between term life insurance and whole life insurance
- The features and benefits of each type of life insurance
- What you should consider when shopping for life insurance
- How to assess which life insurance policy will meet your needs
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better, and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: [email protected] and [email protected]. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.