Do you ever look at your neighbors or peers and wonder how you measure up when others seem to be able to afford so much? From luxury cars, fancy vacations, boats, big homes to expensive jewelry and designer clothes, it can feel impossible to keep up with the people you choose to compare yourself to. But remember, looks can be deceiving.
In this week’s installment of The Money Guy Show, we break down how you can inoculate yourself against the temptation to try to keep up with the proverbial Joneses.
Tune in to this episode and find out:
- The role behavioral finance plays in overall financial success
- The three things that may create the illusion of financial success among The Joneses
- How to focus on the circumstances you can control
- Best practices for helping you reach financial independence and abundance in your life
- Winning financial behaviors (by age) that can lead to your financial success
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.