If you’ve come into some money, how should you invest it? Lump sum or dollar-cost average? Tune in to this week’s episode of The Money Guy Show to find out how each investment strategy works and how to assess which one is right for your specific situation.
In this mini-episode, you will learn:
- The difference between lump sum and dollar-cost-average investing
- Why lump sum investing has historically outperformed dollar-cost-average investing, but is that the whole story?
- How much better is lump sum investing, really?
- How to approach investing at different levels of assets or stages of life
- What factors you should consider when assessing which investment strategy is right for you
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.