For anyone who has listened to The Money Guy Show for a while, you know how much we love our annual tradition of reviewing Warren Buffett’s yearly letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders. Make sure you tune in to this episode to hear us extrapolate the financial insights that apply to all investors.
In this installment of The Money Guy Show, we cover Warren Buffett’s insights about:
- Tax Reform and its impact on public corporations
- What might be bad for your wallet in the coming years
- The common traits all successful businesses have in common (and how Warren decides which businesses to invest in)
- What you can consider doing with your cash reserves
- His outlook on the American economy
- How to spot (and act on) future investment opportunities
- When you should leverage your money in the market (and when you shouldn’t)
- Timeless financial advice that still rings true in today investment environment
- You can read Warren Buffett’s full annual letter to shareholder’s here
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.