Mutual funds. Many people use them as part of their long-term investment strategy, but how do you pick which mutual fund is right for you?
Don’t miss this week’s 10-minute episode where we share the two ways you can buy mutual funds and trends you should watch for as an investor with choices.
Key tips from this week’s show:
- Understand what a mutual fund is and how it works
- Hear Brian’s first mutual fund experience
- Find out the two ways you can buy a mutual fund
- Uncover the costs of owning your mutual fund
- Hear the good news of falling expenses associated with mutual funds
- Know which resources to use to understand what fees and commissions you are paying on your mutual funds
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.