In this week’s episode of The Money Guy Show, we talk about ways you can align your Army of Dollar Bills with a heart of giving. Being generous and minimizing your taxes can go hand-in-hand if you are thoughtful with the way you give.
We cover how the new tax changes impact your charitable donations and the result it can have on your taxes. Tune in to this week’s episode to learn how you can maximize your charitable giving under the 2018 tax changes.
Here’s what you’ll find out in this week’s show:
- Unique ideas on ways you can give and take advantage of tax breaks available
- Why you should consider gifting appreciated securities and what’s changed starting this year
- How you can give more to charity and avoid paying Uncle Sam altogether
- What Charitable Gift Funds (CGF) are, how they work, and the benefits they offer to you and the organizations you gift to
- How you can leverage CGF for after-tax investments
- What you can do differently in 2018 than previous years to take advantage of a charitable tax deduction
- What to do with your Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- Ways you can handle your legacy planning under the 2018 tax changes
Charities near and dear to The Money Guy Show mentioned on the show:
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.