Your home is likely to be the largest financial transaction you will ever make. Whether you are buying a home, selling a home, or both, there are a ton of considerations to address to make the best possible decisions with your money.
In this week’s episode of The Money Guy Show, we dig into the painstaking details of buying and selling a home. We share the biggest mistakes to avoid, ones that we ourselves have even made, and offer tips on how to approach your next real estate transaction successfully.
Tune in to this week’s show and learn:
- How to determine when buying a home is the right decision
- The common mistakes first-time home buyers should try to avoid
- The 3 biggest mistakes people make when they sell a home
- How to calculate how much house you can afford
- Why keeping your home purchase within certain financial limits matters
- Tips on how to buy and sell a home according to Consumer Reports
- And Brian’s favorite: Cost-saving insights on how to build a NEW home
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Consumer Report’s Top 10 Tips for Buying and Selling a Home
- Price-matching with LightingDirect.com and Build.com
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better, and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.