Don’t settle for just any version of your life when you can create the best version of your financial future starting right now.
In this week’s show, we cover:
- A cautionary tale of what can happen when you don’t proactively plan your financial future
- How to avoid common financial tragedies afflicting Millennials and Gen Xers right now
- How to set financial goals you can keep
- Why writing down your goals is so important
- How to understand your, ‘why’ – discovering what drives and motivates you and your goal
- How to overcome the obstacles that get in your way of achieving your goals
- What planning for the worst looks like, and how preparation sets you up for success
- Why you shouldn’t shy away from the path that’s difficult or ‘not fun’
- How to measure your progress toward reaching your financial goals
- How to understand the power of gratitude in your life, and what that looks like in action
- An invitation to take the relationship to the next level and let us help you start obtaining your financial goals!
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.