What is wealthy? We define what it means to be wealthy relative to your peers at every age and stage of life in this latest episode of The Money Guy Show.
When it comes to your money, we wanted to provide you with a resource that would help break down and explain financial priorities that put you on the path to financial independence. We talk about the various things you ought to be thinking about and doing in every decade of your life from your 20’s to your 50’s and into retirement.
Tune it to this week’s episode to find out:
- When you should have your career aspirations ironed out
- When it’s the right time to take a big risk (and when it’s not)
- How dollar cost averaging works
- What asset allocation should generally look like depending on your age and stage
- When you should have your estate planning items in order
- The 3 financial priorities you should act on in your Roaring 20’s
- The 4 financial priorities you should have as you settle into your Nesting 30’s
- The 2 major financial priorities you won’t want to miss in your Sentimental 40’s
- The 4 financial priorities of your Legacy Building 50’s
- And the 2 financial priorities you’ll have as you enter into your New Beginnings 60’s
- At each age and stage of like, how to spot-check your financial progress by calculating your net worth and comparing it to the average American household
- What causes The Money Guy Show to be thankful
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: [email protected] and [email protected] You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.