With all the financial tips and advice that’s out there, it can get overwhelming. Which financial advice should you follow? What is your next right move when it comes to your money? These are actual questions we’ve received recently, and we figure many of you out there may be wondering the same thing.
Knowing how to prioritize your money is what we talk about in this week’s episode of The Money Guy Show. We share some simple guidelines that will better inform you as to where your next dollar should go. From saving it for a rainy day to maxing out your Roth IRA, tune in to find out what your next move should be.
This week’s episode covers:
- Smart choices you can make with your next dollar
- Where to start prioritizing your money and what comes next
- Understanding your basic financial needs versus aspirational financial goals
- A simple checklist for knowing where your next dollar should go based on where you are today
- Whether you should pay debt or invest first
- How much you can contribute to various retirement accounts and which ones you should max out
- How to determine how generous you can be with your financial resources
- Clear review of the steps you can take to live like no one else
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.