Ultimately, we want to impart to our listeners that it’s statistically unlikely that short term volatility will have an impact on your long term investments. Instead, we walk you through exactly how your wallet will be impacted from the election and what you and your family need to know.
Regardless of your political affiliation, we take forty minutes to unpack what really affects the financial markets and how to focus on the things that you can control this coming year that can potentially pinch your purse.
Join us this week to learn:
- Whether or not the financial markets really care who wins
- How to avoid long term mistakes due to short term fears
- How to protect yourself against political blind spots
- What you need to know about insurance, who needs it, and how much
- What volatility during an election cycle means for you personally
- Why healthcare costs may have a significant impact on your finances
- A step by step guide to navigate the Affordable Care Act this year
- Why it’s so important you do your homework now before you sign up on the Affordable Care Act exchange
- The biggest shock you may encounter January 1 as a result of changes to the Affordable Care Act
- How to advocate for your healthcare
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.