There’s not a single person that enjoys missing out on great opportunities — especially those that have the potential to completely change the trajectory of your life. And yet, many of us do this by not recognizing when opportunities are presented. Or worse yet, not fully taking advantage of the ones we’re given!
In this episode, we’re talking about ways to identify the opportunities that align with our unique talents. We’ll also share our ideas on how you can maximize opportunities that come your way at just the right moment.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- To determine what your passions and talents are
- How to identify your super power
- Why anticipating trends and being an early adopter is so important
- How being financially prepared can help avoid missed opportunities
- The two enemies of opportunity
- Why no one is really ‘self-made’
- How to recognize when love and admiration is an opportunity
- Why being uncomfortable is a good thing
- The importance of measuring twice
- How John Elway missed out on a fortune – ESPN.com, Feb 2016
- The Millionaire Next Door, by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
- How great leaders inspire action/ TED Talk – Simon Sinek
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense With the Money-Guys
We appreciate all the feedback we get, and we read every single email you send us. If you ever have any concerns or questions, you can always email brian [at] money-guy.com or bo [at] money-guy.com. And don’t forget to join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
Did you enjoy our tips on how to spot and maximize opportunities? Can’t wait to get more news and advice? Then join our community, where you’ll get access to 15 of our most recent shows! As a bonus, you’ll get our podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can listen to them at your convenience.