Thanksgiving and Black Friday are just around the corner, and it’s that time of the year when Brian begins to reflect on what happened in 2015. In this episode, your Money Guys cover a few tips on Black Friday shopping to kick things off before revealing 7 steps you can take to have a successful 2016.
This is a great episode for anyone joining Brian in feeling nostalgic over how this year has played out. If you’ve found you’re not happy with where you are and want to push past boundaries in 2016, this episode will leave you feeling inspired to take action.
Before we forget, we also want to give a huge thank you to the entire Money Guy family — and if you’re tuning into the show, that means you! 2015 was Brian’s most successful year in his entire professional career, and we feel we owe that largely to our Money Guy listeners.
Last year, Brian asked members of the Money Guy family if they would be interested in the fee-only financial planning services his firm offers, and the response was amazing. Brian and Bo are still accepting clients, so if you need help taking your finances to the next level and want to work one-on-one, be sure to email brian [at] money-guy.com or bo [at] money-guy.com for more information.
Ready to get motivated to conquer your goals?
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why you don’t need to “go big or go home” when it comes to Black Friday
- How you can get good deals on items that are normally price-fixed on Black Friday
- The importance of having a vision plan for your future
- Why you need to write down your goals to make them more concrete
- The critical question you need to ask yourself to figure out what drives your desire
- How passion and purpose trump trials and talent
- Why you should plan for the worst and create multiple plans in case one fails (even if you’re an optimist)
- How to come to terms with the fact that you’re most likely not going to experience overnight success, and why that’s a good thing
- The value in taking the road less traveled and getting out of your comfort zone
- Why you need to measure your progress throughout the year to see if you’re headed in the right direction
- Who you should reach out to if you want to experience the most success
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
We wouldn’t be where we are today without the support of our wonderful listeners. You all make this show worth doing every time, and sometimes we have a hard time believing we’ve been doing it for so long! Thank you for being part of the Money Guy family.
We love hearing from you, so if you have any feedback or comments on the show, be sure to email brian [at] money-guy.com or bo [at] money-guy.com! You can also follow us on Facebook or Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
Did you love the tips we shared on how to make 2016 your best year yet? Then join our community, where you’ll get access to 15 of our most recent shows! You’ll also receive podcasts straight to your inbox so you never have to worry about missing one again.