It is that time of year where we are all looking for a good scare. Finances can be one of the scariest aspects of a person’s life. But even though certain financial choices may feel uncomfortable, you have the opportunity to benefit from the experiences of others on today’s show.
In this special Halloween episode of The Money Guy Show, we share financial decisions that will terrify you! Tune in as we discuss 6 BIG BAD SCARY FINANCIAL DECISIONS and 6 SUPER SCARY GOOD DECISIONS. All of the stories we share in today’s show come with experience and stories of those that went down a dark path and then those that traveled the path less traveled. By the end, you will know which financial decisions can lead to fulfillment and vanquish the darkness.
You definitely don’t want to miss this latest installment of The Money Guy Show. This is one episode you’ll want to WATCH for a full and complete experience! So pull up a seat, and get ready for a fun episode.
- The 6 scary financial decisions that can have negative outcomes
- What can happen when you’re unprepared for the unthinkable
- Why Brian keeps referring to himself as Howard Stern dressed as Jon Snow
- What it looks like to take an unnecessary financial risk
- How Bo tames his special side-kick
- The 6 scary financial decisions that can lead to positive outcomes
- Personal financial decisions Brian and Bo have made throughout their careers
- The literal embodiment of what it means to ‘stand out from the crowd’
- Meeting the entire Money Guy Show Team
- Being thoroughly entertained as they play a fun game for the audience
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.